Trump has a long history of making sexist, disparaging, and discourteous things about women. Here are some of them, there are more, but it tends to get repetitive and increasingly offensive (references at bottom of page):
"You know, it doesn’t really matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass," 1991 interview for Esquire.
"Women have one of the great acts of all time. The smart ones act very feminine and needy, but inside they are real killers. The person who came up with the expression ‘the weaker sex’ was either very naive or had to be kidding. I have seen women manipulate men with just a twitch of their eye — or perhaps another body part." Trump, The Art of the Comeback, 1997
Trump called in to a 2001 Howard Stern radio show at a time when Stern was interviewing A.J. Benza, and made the following comments about taking Benza's girl friend model Kara Young away from Benza: “I stole his girlfriend, but I didn’t know I was stealing your girlfriend,” said Trump, who claimed to have not known Benza was still dating Young while he was with her. “I’ve been successful with your girlfriend, I’ll tell you that," and he later added. “A.J., I won your girlfriend. You know it, she knows it, and everybody knows it.”
Trump continued, “Trust me, A.J.—she didn’t love you, I’m doing you a favor, A.J., she didn’t love you.” He later added, “A.J. doesn’t like Trump for one reason: I stole his girlfriend. I took her away like he was a dog.”
“While you were getting onto the plane to go to California thinkin’ that she was your girlfriend, she was some place that you wouldn’t have been very happy with.”
In 2002, before registered sex offender Jeffrey Epstein was convicted in 2008, Trump was quoted in New York Magazine talking about about Epstein: "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."
Trump has expressed great admiration for Princess Diana and had tried to gain her attention by bombarding her with massive boquets of flowers. Diana is reported to have said, "What am I going to do. He gives me the creeps."
In February of 2015, Trump had thrown some innuendo at Bill Clinton, saying, that Clinton had a lot of problems coming up in my opinion with the famous island with Jeffrey Epstein. A lot of problems,” yet a recent BuzzFeed article cites court papers that indicate that Trump ate at Epstein's and at least once traveled on his plane.
On a 2003 Howard Stern radio show, Trump made comments made about Stern's attractive new intern, “By the way, your intern is incredible. Julie. It’s her first day. Get her out here, she’s amazing,” Trump told Stern, forcing the young woman on the air. “This could be a real… this could be a star. Come here, Julie. Look at the face… Potential stardom… She could be The Apprentice.”
In the same inteview he commented on Jennifer Lopez, "I really like J. Lo but that ass is…. I mean…,” and also covered Paris Hilton, "I’ve known Paris Hilton from the time she’s 12, her parents are friends of mine, and the first time I saw her she walked into the room and I said, ‘Who the hell is that?’ At 12, I wasn’t interested… but she was beautiful."
Arianna Huffington “is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man—he made a good decision,”2012 Trump tweet.
Trump told former Playboy Playmate Brande Roderick about a scene in Celebrity Apprentice: All-Stars, “It must be a pretty picture. You dropping to your knees.” March, 2013.
Tweeting about 81-year old actress Kim Novak, "I'm having a real hard time watching the Academy Awards (so far). The last song was terrible! Kim should sue her plastic surgeon! #Oscars". Ms. Novak was devastated and refused to leave her home for days.
Comments about Megyn Kelly after she questioned him during GOP debate on Fox News on August 6, 2015: “You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes–blood coming out of her wherever.” Trump also retweeted a comment calling her a “bimbo” and called her a “lightweight.”
In events leading up to Trump not appearing at the Fox News Republican Debate on January 28, 2016, Trump tweeted on January 27, 2016, "I refuse to call Megyn Kelly a bimbo, because that would not be politically correct. Instead I will only call her a lightweight reporter!" And then on January 28, 2016 he retweeted a posting that said, "And this is the Bimbo that's asking presidential questions?"
In an interview with Rolling Stone quoted in the Washington Post, Trump made these comments about Carly Fiorina's appearance: When the [TV] anchor throws to Carly Fiorina for her reaction to Trump's momentum, Trump's expression sours in schoolboy disgust as the camera bores in on Fiorina. "Look at that face!" he cries. "Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?!" The laughter grows halting and faint behind him. "I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not s'posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?"
Fiorina's response to Trump's denial that he was talking about her appearance was "I think women all over this country heard perfectly clearly what Mr. Trump said."
"If I were running ‘The View’, I’d fire Rosie O’Donnell. I mean, I’d look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I’d say ‘Rosie, you’re fired.’”
Trump has made these comments about his daughter Ivanka: "Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father..." That was in 2015, in 2006 he'd described her during a Howard Stern radio show as "6 feet tall" with "the best body."
Trump tweet April 16, 2015, "If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?"
During a rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan, Trump talked about Clinton's being late coming back on stage after a break, saying that he didn't want to talk about it because it was "disgusting."
"I know where she went, it's disgusting, I don't want to talk about it," he said, "No, it's too disgusting. Don't say it, it's disgusting, let's not talk, we want to be very, very straight up."
During the same rally he described Clinton's loss to Obama in 2008 as getting "schlonged."
On a Howard Stern show, Trump talked about his then girlfriend Mealania, saying he'd never seen her do anything like bad in terms of her personal..." referring to her going to the bathroom.
During the final days of the 2016 Iowa primary, Trump was sued by Iowa staffer Elizabeth Mae Davidson, the daughter of a county Republican chair, for sexual discrimination.
During a deposition in 2011, Trump called a female lawyer who had just had a baby "disgusting" when she wanted to use a breast pump to save her milk.
Lisa Edelstein, who eventually played Dr. Cuddy on House, said that when she was a 16-year old cheerleader for the USFL Generals, owned by Donald Trump, the cheerleaders were required to hang out in bars in their skimply clothes regardles of the fact they were minors.
I've indicated some of the most succinct or powerful references with an asterisk [*].
(1) Nina Easton, " The history of Donad Trump's insults to women ," Fortune, Aug. 9, 2015, http://fortune.com/2015/08/09/trump-insult-women-history/
(2) Mark Graham, "Did Donald Trump Just Utter The Most Blatantly Sexist Statement in The History of Broadcast Television?", VH1.com, March 5, 2013,http://www.vh1.com/news/84410/donald-trump-brande-roderick-on-her-knees/
(3) [*Multiple misogynist tales] Marlow Stern, "Donald Trump's Douchebaggiest Interview Ever: 'Any Girl You Have, I Can Take From You," The Daily Beast, August 2, 2015,http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/08/02/donald-trump-s-douchebaggiest-interview-ever-any-girl-you-have-i-can-take-from-you.html
(4) Janell Ross, "Donald Trump says he wasn't attacking Carly Fiorina's looks. Yeah, right," Washington Post, Sept. 1-, 2015, https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/09/10/donald-trump-says-he-wasnt-criticizing-carly-fiorinas-looks-yeah-right/
(5) Josh Feldman, "Carly Fiorina Gets Wild Applause for Response to Tump's 'Face' Attack," Mediate.com, September 16, 2015, http://www.mediaite.com/tv/carly-fiorina-gets-wild-applause-for-response-to-trumps-face-attack/
(6) Cady Drell, "A Brief History of Donald Trump and Rosie O'Donnell," Newsweek, August 6, 2015, http://www.newsweek.com/behind-donald-trumps-sexist-debate-comment-rosie-odonnell-pigs-fat-view-360701
(7) Katherine Krueger, "Trump Makes Another Joke About Maybe Dating His Daugher Ivanka," TPM Livewire, Sept. 10, 2015, http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/donald-trump-ivanka-rolling-stone
(8) Nina Bahadur, "18 Real Things Donald Trump Has Actually Said About Women," Huffington Post, August 19, 2015, http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/18-real-things-donald-trump-has-said-about-women_55d356a8e4b07addcb442023
(9) [*Kim Novak story] Michael Barbaro, "Pithy, Mean and Powerful: How Donald Trump Mastered Twitter for 2016," New York Times, Oct. 5, 2015,http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/06/us/politics/donald-trump-twitter-use-campaign-2016.html?_r=0
(10) Landon Thomas, Jr, "Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery," New York Magazine, http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/#
(11) Alex Campbell, "Court Papers: Trump ate at Jeffrey Epstein's House," BuzzFeed.com, Nov. 25, 2015, http://www.buzzfeed.com/alexcampbell/court-papers-trump-ate-at-jeffrey-epsteins-house#.ygk2ay4ZYy
(12) [*Lady Di and Selina Scott stories] Selina Scott, "The comb over creep who hates women - and I should know: SELINA SCOTT reveals how Donald Trump failed to secude her and then stalked her for 20 years," DailyMail.com, January 30, 2016, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3424519/The-comb-creep-hates-women-know-SELINA-SCOTT-reveals-Donald-Trump-failed-seduce-stalked-20-years.html
(13) Dominic Midgley, "When Donald Trump wooed Princess Diana," Express, August 17, 2015, http://www.express.co.uk/news/history/598747/Donald-Trump-Princess-Diana-romance
(14) Jeremy Diamond, "Donald Trump: Hillary Clinton 'got schlonged" in 2008," CNN, December 22, 2015, http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/21/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-disgusting/
(15) [*Multiple misogynist tales] Andrew Kaczynski, "Trump Isn't Into Anal, Melania Never Poops, And Other Things He Told Howard Stern," BuzzFeed.com, February 16, 2016, http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/trump-isnt-into-anal-melania-never-poops-and-other-things-he#.ftEkE0ykzA
(16) David, "Donald Trump Defends Calling Nursing Mom 'Disgusting,'" CrooksAndLiars.com, July 29, 2016, http://crooksandliars.com/2015/07/she-wanted-breast-pump-front-me-donald
(17) Emily Atkin, "Trump's Attorneys Are Trying To Silence The Staffer Accusing Him of Discrimnation," ThinkProgress.com, February 1, 2016, http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2016/02/01/3744732/trump-discrimination-elizabeth-mae-davidson/
(18) [*Lisa Edelstein/NJ Generals story] Mel Judson, "Donald Trump's 13 Most Epic Business Failures," Ranker.com, - , http://www.ranker.com/list/donald-trump-business-failures-bankruptcy-fails/mel-judson
(19) [*Good misogyny overview, includes points not summarized on this page] Franklin Foer, "Donald Trump Hates Women," Slate.com, March 24, 2016, http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/03/donald_trump_has_one_core_philosophy_misogyny.html
(20) Andrew Kaczynski, Nathan McDermott, "Donald Trump Said A Lot Of Gross Things About Women On 'Howard Stern,'" BuzzFeed, February 24, 2016, http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/donald-trump-said-a-lot-of-gross-things-about-women-on-howar#.pjl303zP4Y